Job Levels in FiverrScript
Job Levels is a standard feature in FiverrScript 3.7 and above.
- Admin can enable/disable the job levels system
- Price Mode must be "Price Set by Seller (Using Admin Price Packs)" for Job Levels to work
- Admins can modify a member's job level when they edit a member in the admin panel
- Admins can limit the number of jobs a user on each job level can post within 24 hours
- Admins can set the number of jobs that must be completed on time for a user to move up each level
- Admins can set the percentage rating a seller must have to move up each level
- When admins add/edit a payment pack they can choose which job level users can post jobs at that price
- Member level displayed on user settings page
- New static page added for you to describe your job levels system to members
- Does not count instant delivery jobs towards jobs delivered on time.